- Order number: IM-Dym-Freq-VP
Hygienic articles! Please note the return regulations in the right of withdrawal.
Dymedso Frequencer respiratory therapy
Percussion-free secretolysis based on sound waves
A new era in secretarial management
The Frequencer® from Dymedso is a respiratory therapy device that uses the power of sound waves,
in the range of 20 Hz - 65 Hz, gently but effectively promotes the detachment of secretions from the bronchial walls and the mobilisation of secretions.
Due to the adjustable intensity levels and different sizes of sound wave caps, the Frequencer® can be used for respiratory therapy from adults to neonatology.
The quick set-up of individual settings and the easy handling allow a quick start of the therapy.
(1: Start therapy - 2: Pause during therapy - 3: Setting the intensity - 4: Setting the frequency - 5: General settings)
The Frequencer has a transducer the size of the palm of your hand. This is positioned at specific points on the body and guided according to the therapy instructions of the control monitor in order to transport the acoustic waves in a concentrated way through the body to the lungs. Affected areas can be treated in a targeted manner, even several times a day.
The entire therapy unit lasts only 12 minutes, the patient does not have to be placed in a supine position and no special breathing technique is required during the treatment.
The areas of application:
- Cystic fibrosis
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Chronic bronchitis
- Bronchial asthma
- Neuromuscular diseases
- Muscular dystrophy
- Bronchiectasis (bulges in the bronchi)
- Cartagena Syndrome (Cartagena Triad)
- RSV virus infection
Treatment with the Frequencer is also suitable for:
- patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Trauma Patients
- Patients with horizontal percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG)
- Patients with sensitivity to pain
- Obese patients
- Women during pregnancy
From neonatology to adults:
The frequency can be used anywhere, even outside the clinic. There are no weight, height or age restrictions. Every patient can be treated with the Frequencer.
The caps (single-patient use) are available in four different sizes:
size 1 with 2,54cm opening diameter for neonates
Size 2 with 5.08 cm opening diameter for children
Size 3 with 7.62 cm opening diameter for young people and adults
Size 4 with 10.16 cm opening diameter for strong adults (e.g. obesity)
The gentle secretolysis based on sound waves does not put the patient under any physical or psychological strain.
The advantages at a glance:
- Quick and individual settings
- Easy handling
- Use in adults up to neonatology
- Different cap sizes
- Effective respiratory therapy also during pregnancy and in percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG)
- Targeted selective application to the upper body
- The patient does not need to be repositioned
- No special breathing technique is required during application
- The treatment takes only 12 minutes
- Gentle and effective sound wave therapy for mobilising secretions
- No percussion
- Low noise level
- Easy to clean
- No calibration necessary
- Flexible use - the Frequencer® can be mounted on a roll stand (sold separately) for flexible use anywhere
Read here the (german) article about the Frequencer®, which was published in the trade journal beatmetleben, issue 1/2019.
(for a larger view, please click on the article)
Our current product brochure is available here:
Are you interested in benefiting from our leasing option?
We would be happy to make you a non-binding leasing offer!
- Download Dymedso Frequencer Produktprospekt Download-Version
- Download Dymedso Frequencer Produktprospekt
- Download Dymedso Fachbeitrag in der Zeitschrift beatmetleben